I'm a Rainbow Too!

"Reality continues to ruin my life." - Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

It's my first time...

My first blog... I have been thinking what I should write about for this momentous occasion since last night, when my cousin L created the account for me. For some reason I feel like my first entry should be thoughtful and poignent... Being a Canadian teaching English in Taiwan I thought about a 'stranger in a strange land' angle. Then I tossed around the idea of blogging about blogging. What is this vain, anonymous publishing of inner thoughts, and what does it say about our culture? But returning from a huge Easter brunch, I am too full, and I must say hungover, to really come out with anything too profound!! In fact that is about all i have to say about anything. Maybe it's best...short and sweet, and now the first time pressure is off. Being fairly certain that my thoughts and opinions are of the utmost public interest, I think that i am going to like this blogging thing!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home