I'm a Rainbow Too!

"Reality continues to ruin my life." - Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

You know it's a bad day...

When the only thing harder than falling asleep tonight, was dragging my ass out of bed this morning. When the only thing that dragged my ass out of bed this morning was the hungry whines of the puppy. When that very puppy is suddenly a chewing everything, shitting everywhere, demon. Yesterday she was so damn cute and well behaved. When being a stranger in a strange land is not exciting or fun, just strange. When I feel like I am being bent over and taking it inmate style from my bosses. When I feel completely unsuited for my not really chosen profession. When I feel numb and dissatisfied about my normally - I dare say - fantastic relationship. ("Why can't you live up to the image of you that I have created") When my interactions with the people that usually 'fill me up' are awkward and forced. When I feel like I am in a glass box, I can see them and their lips moving, I can even make out the sounds. But actually making out the words is too much effort for my already tapped reserves.....
Yeah, it's been a shit day...Here's hoping for tomorrow!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:28 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Come out of the glass box! You have a bubble to attend to! ~love~

     
  • At 5:19 p.m., Blogger Ang said…

    much better today!!! back in the bubble!!!
    puppy is 2 months and a mut that has alot of black lab...she is gorgeous again today!!

     
  • At 1:09 p.m., Blogger SuperP. said…

    Dude. I feel like that and I live in my own country. It's just a thing that comes and goes for certain types. Speaking of which, are you related to leah?

    lol!

    Awesome post.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home