I'm a Rainbow Too!

"Reality continues to ruin my life." - Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Tagged by Steph!


7 things I plan to do before I die
1)Have a "real job"
2) Make at least one babby
3) Spend time on each continent (kay I'm not fussed about antarctica...but it would be cool to say that I have been there!)
4) Get my SCUBA cert.
5) Learn to speak a second language-FLUENTLY!
6) Indulge in one or a couple sexual fantasies that I won't go into detail about because there are people who read this who really don't need details!!!
7) Tap into my creative/artistic side (i know it's in there SOMEWHERE!!!)


7 things I can do

1)Cook an impressive meal
2) stay afloat in almost any social situation

3) knit a scarf (well half of one...sorry dave, i will finish it before you go!)
4) Make a stranger smile
5) Read a map/find my way around a strange city
6) Travel by myself
7) Teach small children to speak a second language


7 things I cannot do

1) Be a morning person
2) hurt someone's feelings intentionally, even when I really don't like someone, for valid reasons, and I have their achillies heal in sight...i just can't do it
3) eat a meal without spilling all over myself
4) laugh discretly
5) have regular sleeping patterns (i am with you steph...GRRR!!)
6) immitate accents...they all sound irish, and that's only cause I lived there
7) write poetry, play music, draw a picture that looks like anything


7 things that attract me to the opposite sex

1) Ability to make me laugh
2) Appreciate my ability to make them laugh

3) Not afraid to be goofy...I hate the "too cool for school" mentality
4) Intelligence
5) Good style...that balance between well groomed but not TOO well groomed!!

6) gernerosity and thoughtfulness...in all aspects of the relationship
7) Electric eye contact


7 things I say most often

1) "How are you today" "I am fine thank you and you?" (comes from being an english teacher...also "What's your name" "How old are you" "How's the weather today")
2) ting bu dong (chinese: i don't understand)
3) I think not.
4) Boys are stupid!!
5) "Bew Ku EE" ( shouted at Pao Pao-chinese for Don't do that)
6) Inconceivable (kay I don't actually say that, but I couldnt think of one more, and I saw the movie the other day, and it was all that kept going through my head when I was trying to think of things that i say)
7) "What the f*ck? Where the f*ck are you going..open your f*cking eyes you *ss licking sh*t head,What is wrong with you.....(you get the drift!)


7 celebrity crushes

1) Vince Vaugn
2) Johnny Depp
3) Shannyn Sossamon
4) Colin Farrell
5) Ben Harper
6) Angelina Jolie
7) Rory Cochrane (I can't believe they killed him off CSI MIAMI, anyone know what he is up to now?)


people who need to do this
both just because they havent been posting NEARLY enough lately!

1) Bella from next door...Little Fluffy Clouds
and

2)Luv from Luvish
and anyone else who happens to read this thing and would like to share...


3 Comments:

  • At 12:16 p.m., Blogger Ang said…

    YAY ME!!

     
  • At 12:16 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you're hilarious

     
  • At 11:13 a.m., Blogger Elle said…

    Aah! I've been busy! And when I do get home...I'm too tired to put together a coherent sentence let alone a whole blog entry. **sigh** I'll do it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home