I'm a Rainbow Too!

"Reality continues to ruin my life." - Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Drivel

The irony of it, when I have the time to post, I don't have anything to post about. The weeks fly by here. I live in the land of perpetual Friday. A good thing in theory, but it makes for a frightening time warp!!

This week was spent working a lot. This semester I have a homeroom class at my kindergarten. I see the same 15 monsters everyday, all day. I taught them a few times a week last semester, but in the month I have been a homeroom teacher I have gotten so much closer. They are so sweet sometimes it makes my heart ache!! They range in age from 4-6 and their level of english is pretty good and improving fast. The other day one of my students told the rest of the class to "zip it". They are such sponges!!

It has been a bit of an emotional rollercoaster, that has left me flat. KF sorted out his mobile, so we have been texting as he tours Europe. I am going to need to talk to him once he gets back to real life. We are going to have to either step back or decide to work towards something. Daily communication with profesions of love without any sort of promise is reeking havoc on me. When I do go a day without a text my imagination kicks in; some cute funny hippy chick- a great distraction in effort to get over the girl you left behind. And the thing is, he has every right to do that. If he was just some friend, it would be the course of action I would reccomend...aaarrgghh!!

In other news, the gang is all back. Dave had gone to the Gili Islands for 6 weeks. He returned in time for Leah to leave for Canada for nearly 6 weeks. Lisa is finally back from her 2 month trip home, too. Looking forward to having my people around me again!!

So yeah, that is my drivel for the week. I'll work on a more exciting week for my next post!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home