I'm a Rainbow Too!

"Reality continues to ruin my life." - Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS!!!


It started as any other mad party night in Taichung. I went to yoga and picked up burritos for Dave, Leah, KF (Cd making boy) and I. KF and I set out to Freedom bar for Anday and Rainbow's birthday party. We were both a little nervous. 500nt for all you can drink...bound to get messy. This is the same venue that skull holding, ex confessing, inadvertantly being hit on, wierdness a couple weeks back. No good usually comes from all you can drink.

As the night escalates I have to carry one friend to a taxi and send her home, KF and I walk another friend home before we hit the club. This is where I get the feeling something might be up with KF, but can't be sure, we are holding hands and dancing, but this is normal drunk behaviour. I never really thought of him 'that way' until the week before. I met him when he was with his ex, and I with mine. They had a messy break up, I only heard her side and it left a pretty poor impression. My previous annoyance with him stemmed, for the most part, from this, and the fact that ex never really liked him.

The week before we hung out all day Sunday and I suddenly fancied the pants off him! He does Kung Fu (hence KF) and has this wicked, lean, muscual body. We were playing with that religion survey from my previous post and laughing till we cried. I told Leah that I could crawl all over him, and she observed that he probably could take it...turns out she was right!

We end up at mine, standing at the door smiling at each other. Out of the haze of the night I remember looking at him and saying "are you going to do it, or am I?" He laughs and leans in, grabs the back of my neck and kisses me hard. We practically run upstairs.

We woke up, round 2, slept, round 3, talking, giggling. I was curious how he would make his exit. I am certainly not looking for something serious with him, as I was sure neither was he. He didnt leave. We ordered pizza and watched movies in bed, rounds 4 and 5. By 11 last night his contacts were making his eyes look like he had been smoking copious amounts of weed, so he made his exit with a kiss and a smile. No ackwardness, just nice....YAY!!!

I had made plans with Leah and another friend last night so I had sent a" sorry, I can't make it as I have a naked boy in my bed that wants to watch movies and shag all day" text. I was feeling a bit bad as I am not one to ditch for boys, but this does not happen in Taichung. This place is not normal, and rather than any hostility, my girls regailed me with many words of encouragement!

After KF left I stepped over to Dave and Leah's. When Dave could finally look me in the eye he queued up his "boom chica boom" playlist that he downloaded all day for me....'She bangs', 'Taking Care of Business' , etc hahaha.

Am grinning like a freakin idiot today. Ex is no longer the last person I was with (yes it has been 8 months!), No standards were lowered and no self respect harmed in the making of this post!!!!!!!! Mwa hahahahaha!!

5 Comments:

  • At 3:58 p.m., Blogger meghansdiscontent said…

    Chica!!!!
    You've got MAD skills!
    LOVIN the "are you going to do it . ." line.
    YOU DESERVED THIS!!

    And OMG . . . can you walk??????????

    So, umm, gotta ask - Are there going to be more Rounds??

    Loves ya!

     
  • At 4:31 p.m., Blogger D said…

    Please stop talking about this it makes me uncomfortable. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalalallalalalalalalalaallalalalalalalala

    ;)

    ommmm panty pantyyyyyyyyyy

    DL

     
  • At 12:37 p.m., Blogger Ang said…

    hehehehe!!!

    umm, well I am feeling a bit of pull in my hamstrings... as for more rounds, was trying not to think about it. it wasnt talked about, and left very casual. That being said, I got a flirty text last night before bed, maybe hanging out later in the week! hehehehehe why am i suddenly a freaking teenager??!!

    listen buddy, like I wasnt going to post about it. if you didnt want to hear about it, you shouldnt have read it!! just count yourself lucky that you got to be on an isolated island for the rest of the week! haha!
    "can I wash my panties on your washboard?" mwahaha

     
  • At 8:46 p.m., Blogger meghansdiscontent said…

    IF and WHEN you get around to that email (not really chastising you there, God knows I take my sweet time returning some emails), be sure and update me about this man.

    And whether or not you hang out this week.

    And no, I am not pushing you to make it anything more than it is. I think you need some no-strings, total and utter fun in your life chick! Take this for what it is!

     
  • At 10:46 a.m., Blogger Steph said…

    Ohhhhh you've made me TOEY as hell. Well done! I want me some of that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home