I'm a Rainbow Too!

"Reality continues to ruin my life." - Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Lying on a Beach Perpetrating a Tan

I have 6 minutes left in my internet time and my emails are caught up on! I havent been reading anyones posts, but I hope you are all well!!

I am having the most amazing holiday of my life. My skin in bronzed and my soul is glowing.

I have had a week on my own where I hung out with locals, had a wee holiday romance, snorkelled, partied, sunbathed, read and basked in the fact it was all mine!

A couple days ago my friends started trickeling in...there are 5 here so far and 3 more are coming tomorrow. I have bonded with people that I wasnt so close with before, and now have holiday memories to share with people. I have got to introduce my Taiwan friends with my Philippine friends. I feel like a local showing them around and having people call out hello to me!!

I am smiling!!

6 Comments:

  • At 9:33 p.m., Blogger meghansdiscontent said…

    Sounds as though you're having a blast!
    I'm so jealous!
    Get bronze for me, chickadee!

     
  • At 12:00 a.m., Blogger trueborn said…

    Sounds awesome.
    You're gonna have alot of wonderful catching up to do.;) Fun reading is always something to look forward to.

     
  • At 6:13 a.m., Blogger JM said…

    Have fun getting that tan.
    I went to medical school in the Philippines, but never made it off Cebu--the island where my school was.

     
  • At 11:06 a.m., Blogger Steph said…

    Details, details, we demand details of the holiday romance!!!

     
  • At 9:35 p.m., Blogger meghansdiscontent said…

    Missing you fiercely, girl!
    It must be a hell of a beach.

     
  • At 9:46 p.m., Blogger Ang said…

    Thanks guys!

    I am back, and I will post you the juicey details shortly!!

    Working on catching up on you all!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home