I'm a Rainbow Too!

"Reality continues to ruin my life." - Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Boy Number 1

It had been a little overcast so I walked over to the other side of the island. The side where the kite boarders hang out. I met a filipino girl there and she introduced me to several HOT kite and wind surfers. I was meeting her out later. I saddled up to my seat at the bar. I was happy, I was glowing. The boys at the bar were taking there turns chatting with me as I ate my dinner and drank my drinks. The DJ came on, house is by no means my favourite music, but he was good-really good. Sheila and the boys showed up and the dancing ensued-barefoot in the sand dancing! There wasnt a big crowd, but they were all up for a good time!

I noticed 2 guys and a girl rock up. The one guywas awfully cute he and I made eye contact as soon as they walked in - flirty smiles were exchanged. I sized up the dynamic between the three and was pretty confident that no combination of the 3 was a couple. The music kept on, we kept on dancing. More eye contact, more smiles. Soon we were dancing next to each other. He introduced himself, we smiled, we kept on dancing. "Where are you from, What do you do, How long you here for" our eyes stayed locked, the music surged on, we smiled and we kept on dancing.

The police truck was driving up the sandy path so the 'dance floor' was briefly cleared. He pulled me back into him, he ran his hand up my back and grabbed the hair at nape of my neck. Our eyes met and this time we didnt smile. We walked down to the shore line and chatted. I am sure the 2 hours of pumping house music, dancing under the stars in the sand, eyes locked sexual tension played a part of it, but the chemistry was explosive.

We changed bars with his friends and found a corner to talk. I was tracing on his back and he was massaging my other hand. The conversation was easy and the sexual tension was palpable. He squeezed the back of my neck and we pressed our heads together. We grabbed each others hands and without speaking a word stood up to leave.

The walk home that usually took me 15 minutes stretched out for 40. The first half was 20 minutes of hairpulling, hand squeezing not quite kissing. We taunted and teased for what seemed like ever. I have not wanted to kiss someone as bad as I wanted to kiss him and I was loving the longing! Finally we gave in and it was hungry, hard, head spinning, knee weakening toe curling, leave us both speachless and grinning, good.

We spent a day and two nights together. He was a really sweet guy that made me feel amazing and was not shy to let me know that I made him feel the same way. He was perfectly happy to kiss and cuddle and laugh and chat and make out a little. Nothing could ever compare to that walk home. I have missed that build up to a first kiss SO much. I think it is one of my favourite things in the world. We exchanged emails and he left back to Holland after the 2 nights. We may email, probably, but it was perfect in what it was.

You asked for details girls...and that was boy number one....there were 2 more. One not nearly as sweet in the end though. I am back home now, and happy to be so. I feel like I was gone a full lifetime. I feel like something has changed in me. It was a perfect holiday, by far the best one I have ever been on. I am off to bed now. I have been catching up on you all a bit, and I will start commenting tomorrow!!

12 Comments:

  • At 1:18 p.m., Blogger Ang said…

    Thanks girlies! The healing powers of a fling are far under rated!! I hereby perscribe each of you a 2 day dose. Kisses and cuddles to be administered 5x a day, before and after meals. Making out shall be applied as needed for pain!

     
  • At 1:01 a.m., Blogger JM said…

    Glad you are back.

     
  • At 1:03 a.m., Blogger JM said…

    Glad you are back.

     
  • At 4:07 a.m., Blogger meghansdiscontent said…

    If that was just number one . . . I don't know if I can handle further boy explanations!!!

    Ladies - what the hell? I thought we were in a Man Free??

    Though, I have to admit I want to echo the whole "That is EXACTLY and SOOO what I want right now!" Only, I want it long term, not one night (or two nights, you lucky duck!!!)

    Ang, babe, you're killing us.
    And we love you for it.
    MISSED YOU!!

     
  • At 8:30 a.m., Blogger Ang said…

    Angel jr., it is surprizingly good to be back!

    Megs, Number 1 was the best. Number 2 started out REALLY good, but he turned out to be a collosal prick. Number 3 was just sweet, fun and innocent!

    I have re-entered the ultimate of man-free zones...I had to take what I could get!!

    Missed you too, doll!

     
  • At 9:40 a.m., Blogger trueborn said…

    Nice!
    Ang the hearbreaker may she forever be remembered as so....

    That first kiss is all important, the Flirting Dutchman certainly seemed to know what he was doing...

     
  • At 11:43 p.m., Blogger Ed Meers said…

    Sounds like magic! Nothing beats the lead-up and to and consumation of a relationship. Enjoy it, regardless of the moments brevity!

     
  • At 6:32 a.m., Blogger BEVIS said…

    Welcome back. :)

    I've tagged you. However, feel free to disregard it if memes are not your thing. Cheers.

    *runs away*

     
  • At 2:45 p.m., Blogger Ang said…

    true- I promise you, no hearts were broken in the making of this post!!

    real-e- I agree. It was a case of take it for what it was...and I did. It really was magic!

    bevis- you don't need to run...
    I will get on it tonight!

    jane- I am heading over now to hear all about it!! I hope you have posted! yay you!!

     
  • At 8:14 p.m., Blogger Steph said…

    Ohhh how delicious!! I love it when a ten minute walk takes an hour!! You just can't bear to part. *sigh*

     
  • At 2:22 p.m., Blogger SuperP. said…

    I. can't. even. breathe. right. now. YOU are the winner of RockStarSex... ask leah. Rock on.

     
  • At 9:30 p.m., Blogger meghansdiscontent said…

    I'm with Auburn.
    Come on, Ang, some of us are living vicariously through your recent past. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home