I'm a Rainbow Too!

"Reality continues to ruin my life." - Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Bu Shi Wan Jung Lung!!!!!

One of the first phrases I learned in Chinese. I still get random students coming up and saying it to me...The other day a parent even came up to me, said it and laughed...It means "I don't like cockroaches!!!"
James was cooking dinner, so I was going to wash up the dishes real quick. I was running some water in the sink when out from the tiny drain holes at the top of the sink squeezed, or more like oozed a huge cockroach! I TOTALLY freaked!! I am usually pretty good about keeping my cool with them. Dave and Leah are usually the big girls about cockroaches (unless Leah has her bowstaff!) so it usually corners me to be tough about it. My reaction was so involuntary though...It was like something out of a movie, only in the movie hundreds more would have followed...SO GROSS! I am so excited that in two more sleeps I will be in a cockroach free zone!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:01 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    eeeeeewwwww! what am I going to do without you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home