I'm a Rainbow Too!

"Reality continues to ruin my life." - Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Stay Away From the Eggs!!!

I think that I have food poisoning.

As I sat down to my work lunch yesterday, I got a text from a friend to meet her for lunch. I ate a bit of the scrambled eggs, steamed green veggies and a bit of the curry sauce from the chicken curry and headed out. At the restaurant I just ordered a sided salad and kiwi/apple/mint fresh juice. Back at work a co-worker gave me an oreo cookie. All was fine. I headed back to class at 2, and by the end of the 40 minute class I was feeling dizzy and rough. Next, the kids had Fantasy Play House, and by the end of that I was feeling worse. Snack was next, and the sight and sound of my little lovelies chomping away was too much. After 3:00 is a bad time to find a bathroom in my school. The Aunties start to clean them, and after they are finished they block them off so they don't get dirty again. I could do a whole post on this, it is a pet peeve at the best of times...but hunting down a bathroom to puke in is NOT fun!! I had thrown up 3x by 4:00, so I called my evening job to call in sick.

By 3:00 this morning I had expelled EVERYTHING from my body that could possibly be expelled!! I called in sick this morning. Although my trips to the loo are far less frequent today, I am feeling shaky, weak and have self pity abound!! It is 5 in the afternoon. I finally showered and got dressed. My day has been filled with cooking shows (the best answer to food poisoning? maybe not!) and feverish dreams!!

That's all I have in me right now....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home