I'm a Rainbow Too!

"Reality continues to ruin my life." - Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes.

Monday, August 01, 2005

First impressions

Home?
Jet Lag
Tired
Hot
Excited
PAO PAO!!
Puppy Love!

Confused
Suspicious
Guilty?
Angry
Sad
Relieved?

A wealth of emotions, and I can't really elaborate until I look at the situation with clearer focus.

I can only say that my heart is racing, and there may be some emotional posts later.

Right now I am completely alone. I used to embrace this feeling, and now it makes me sick. It was good for me back in Canada, because you get used to having someone around, and I don't just mean a boyfriend or girlfriend, and you forget what you are capable of doing on your own. The truly alone can be a scary place, I mean, look at how many of us are seeking contact with strangers and invisibles in this very forum. When I traveled in Europe I had some experiences that left me feeling completely isolated. Now that I look back on them I feel empowered by them in a way that I haven't felt in a long time.

Maybe it is good that Leah is not here for all this, maybe I need to prove to myself that I am still 10 feet tall and undefeatable. Maybe I am sleep deprived, jet lagged, homesick, culture shocked and making a 2 hour feature drama out of a mere half hour after school special, I'll let you know!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:57 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sooooo....? Feature drama or after school special? Do tell.

     
  • At 1:58 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy f-ing birthday btw...:)

     
  • At 10:27 a.m., Blogger Ang said…

    well, let's just say that today's scheduled program has been pre-empted by this weeks birthday special...still a bit of wait and see. sorry that's all i got for now!

    thanks!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home