I'm a Rainbow Too!

"Reality continues to ruin my life." - Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I AM a rainbow too!!!




I am just back and too tired to give a full update, but to say the least-it was perfect. Those are the huts I stayed in on the island. Those are my sandy toes as Bob Marley's "I'm a Rainow Too" is playing-I am in my happy place. And last but not least those are some very lovely, very young boys that I played spin the bottle with later that evening...yes spin the bottle-hadn't played that since grade school, good game, should be a regular drinking game me thinks!!! Good night!!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:44 p.m., Blogger Elle said…

    Hey Ang! I am SO glad you had a great time!! Welcome back!

     
  • At 11:19 a.m., Blogger Steph said…

    That looks divine!! Glad you're back.

     
  • At 11:41 a.m., Blogger Ang said…

    Gotta love the cradle!!! It is good to be back ladies-thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home