I'm a Rainbow Too!

"Reality continues to ruin my life." - Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

AAARRRRGGGG!!

My goddess!!! I forgot how much I think about sex when I first stop getting it!! I am comforted to remember that this obsessiveness fades with time because it is infiltrating my thoughts at the most inopportunte times. Nothing worse than getting a really hot visual while standing in front of a room of 4 years olds!! Highlight of my day is revving the engine of my scooter at the red lights!! (and I am not a complete perv, other girls have confirmed the "scooter love"- ok i am a perv, but not the only one!!!)

3 Comments:

  • At 1:15 p.m., Blogger Elle said…

    ARGH! I know EXACTLY how you feel! I really feel for you, Ang. You'll get through this! It'll fade! Just keep your eye on the light ... yup! the red light at the intersection!! It'll take all your worries away.... :D

     
  • At 6:02 p.m., Blogger Steph said…

    I too feel your pain. I can't remember the last time i got any that wasn't battery operated.

     
  • At 10:06 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mmmmmmm...scooter love...turn up the bass ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home