I'm a Rainbow Too!

"Reality continues to ruin my life." - Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes.

Friday, November 04, 2005

I AM SOOOO READY FOR THIS


My foresight could not have been better, the timing is PERFECT. When James and I first decided to split I decided that I was going to need a holiday. When we met I was backpacking by myself in Europe, and am dying to have that "I can do anything as I step of the bus/plane/boat by myself" feeling. So my bag is packed-with not much more than a bikini, skirt and an extra bag to fill up with shopping.

I fly out of Taipie at 7:15 and get into Bangkok at about 9:30. Bus to Koa San Road, some shopping and socializing tonight and tomorrow morning then I hope a bus down to Koh Samet...an island a couple hours south of Bangkok. 3 days of beaches, buckets, books...maybe some boys??? (just going with the alliteration-i love alliteration!) Back to Bangkok for some more shopping one more night in Bangkok (makes a hard man humble) and back to the (sur)real world. OOOHHHH HHHUUURRRAAAHHHHH!!

Other news...well this week was rough-Monday was rock bottom. I was a basket case. Halloween was a big one and I indulged (EXcessively) with some next week repercussions. I also caught a flu or something. So Monday morning with an e-over and flu I called James to come and tell him that I couldnt be casual friends right now. I couldnt just have him pop over, I just can't be friends at this paticular moment. I had seen him chatting with a chick on Saturday night and I could tell he fancied her and it was all I could do to maintain composure. Monday morning it comes out that he went out with this chick the night before. I lost it. I don't even remember Monday. I have been writing him letters I will never send and it has helped. Each day was a little better. I have come to some realizations about the relationship, and I am ready to move on. I feel good.

So yeah- Halloween...it was a big one. It was (overall) a good one. We drank, we did drugs, we danced, I flirted, Lisa and I crawled into my bed at 7:30 in the morning and fell asleep holding hands. Some good costumes- Dave was a cigarette packet-but everyone thought he was a robot. Ryno was bird flu, Andrew was a cunt-tree, James was Napoleon Dynamite...This pic is Leah, Lisa and I. Leah is Pippy, Lisa is Carmen Miranda and I am (note the bandages, pills, toothbush, razor, q-tips...) a Medicine Chest....

1 Comments:

  • At 11:35 a.m., Blogger Steph said…

    So glad you had a good time regardless. Partay on my friend! Post graphic details when you get back ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home